All 10 art Reviews

Wood Elf Scout Wood Elf Scout

Love the metallic effect on the blades! Great work

RussFairchild responds:

Thanks =D

Guess the Booty - Round 6 - Giveaway Game Guess the Booty - Round 6 - Giveaway Game

- Wonder Woman
- D. Va
- Smurfette
- Anna Mercury

dragon dragon

Wow! The texture looks incredible, specially around the mouth.

wietzefopma responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you like it!!

Nova Prime: Battle of the Void Nova Prime: Battle of the Void

Looks very dynamic, very cool!

The-Artist-J responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate that.

IM BATMAN! IM BATMAN!

Really cool style! The thickness variation in your linework adds a lot to the piece, nice job!

Beyond Human Keyframe #2 Beyond Human Keyframe #2

Nailed the atmosphere! Great job

Carnage Carnage

Nice perspective!

ImmaDrawOnYourFace responds:

Thanks! It definitely took a few tries to make this look right haha

crazy cat ladies,they come in all shapes and sizes crazy cat ladies,they come in all shapes and sizes

Hey, looks pretty good! I'm not an expert at all, but there are a couple of things I'd suggest. First, you could try using textured brushes. They look way better than the standard smooth brushes for this kind of style. Also, since you went for a kind of low angle perspective for the characters, the horizon line should be lower. Other than that, very nice work!

BaldSiren responds:

Thank you! I didnt think about the horizon at all, just put it there, you are absolutely right it look wrong, im going to try to move it right away :)
I thought the textured brushes were more for the experienced artist, and it would be too hard for me, but i Will try that too ^^

wonder woman wonder woman

Wow! Looks amazing. Love those metallic effects!

Arkin Plush for BookCon 2017 Arkin Plush for BookCon 2017

Wow, they look so professional! Amazing skills, 5/5! (The one with green eyes is definitely my favorite.)

krissalus responds:

Thanks very much! I've been making plush for a few years now, but I still had some things to learn when it came to creating the pattern for this bunch. :)